Delivered at Your Location for Business, Government, Education and Professional Associations
Want your employees to create and deliver more persuasive and memorable speeches and presentations?
Looking for better results in selling your products, services and ideas to diverse audiences?
Want to improve public speaking, communication and presentation skills in your organisation?
Speech Power Public Speaking training provides the keys to creating and delivering more powerful speeches and presentations. Based on experience helping leaders across Australia create and deliver powerful speeches and presentations, the Speech Power public speaking workshop shows you how to influence, inform and inspire audiences in any situation.
Speech Power public speaking training will give you the knowledge and skills to:
- Plan your presentation to maximise your results
- Create openings that gain attention and keep audiences interested
- Use stories to get your messages remembered and your listeners to take action
- Create strong connections with audiences through humour
- Develop effective speech endings to get the follow-up actions you want
- Use time-tested language techniques — popular with business and government leaders — to ensure your message ‘sticks’ long after you speak
- Develop your speeches and presentations in less time
- Combine credibility, logic and emotion to maximise your persuasiveness
- Leverage your voice, body and speaking space to get results from your presentations
- Be more confident in public speaking with powerful content.
All public speaking training participants receive Speech Power — The Leader’s Guide to Creating Powerful Speeches and Presentations book and workbook.
- 90-day access to The Speech Power Resource Vault, including speech and presentation samples and templates
- Follow-up coaching to implement the Speech Power principles in your next presentation.
The Speech Power public speaking training can be delivered at your location and customised to the specific needs of your organisation.
Contact us on 1300 731 955 or email to get all the details on our public speaking and communication skills training courses and workshops.
About the Facilitator
Michael Gladkoff, Director and Principal Speechwriter at Speech Power, began studying public speaking as a member of Toastmasters in the mid-1980s. In 2004, he began creating speeches and presentations for leaders across Australia in business, government, health, and education sectors. He has also taught communication skills at corporations and not-for-profit organisations including Siemens Ltd, the Australian Red Cross, the American Chamber of Commerce in Australia, Professional Speakers Australia and TiE Melbourne. Other organisations Michael has assisted with communication include Amcor, ANZ, Bendigo Bank, Carlton United Breweries, CSL Ltd, Electrolux, Harvey Norman, Institute of Chartered Accountants, James Cook University and NRMA. To learn more about Michael’s background and experience, visitwww.wordnerds.com.au and www.speechpower.com.au.
‘I found Speech Power to be extremely engaging and relevant. It provided me with a great number of tips that I look forward to implementing.’ – Luke Warren, Program Manager, ARRB Group Ltd
‘Michael’s masterclass was fresh and unique, reminding us of the power of language and how we can use it for great effect.’ Sally Arnold, Managing Director, Sell Media International
‘I greatly enjoyed Michael’s tips and advice on creating speeches and presentations. He offers a structured and easy to understand approach for effective communication.’ – John Rieusset, Marketing Manager, ABB Australia Pty Ltd
‘Michael is highly skilled and shares his knowledge and stories in a very engaging way.’ Emmy Petersson, Relocation Strategist, The Bridge – Easy Relocation
‘You leave Michael’s training with a ‘toolkit’ of ideas that you can apply immediately. It was very practical and useful.’ – Eva Claesdotter, Executive Coach, A Broader View
‘Michael presents creatively and powerfully, assuring audience attention and the effectiveness of his message. He projects passion for his expertise.’ – Robert Carson, Associate Director, UBS Wealth Management