Speech writing is an art that dates back thousands of years to the Ancient Greeks. Speech writing takes time and effort to ensure that all the persuasive elements are included. The challenge for many leaders is that they don’t have the time to craft their own speeches and presentations, while they don’t want to read an ‘article’ to the audience, written by a staff member who doesn’t understand the craft of speech writing.
As dedicated and experienced speech writers, we create presentations for busy leaders in business, government, education and a range of professions. Using a tailored approach, we take the time to understand your personal style, your objectives, the audience and the event. This ensures that your speech fits with your personality, connects with your audience and creates the desired results.
Whatever type or length of speech you need to deliver, we can work with you to get powerful results with minimal stress. A sampling of our speech writing and presentation writing includes:
- Speech writing for leaders of multinational companies for internal meetings, public events and special occasions
- Writing presentations for business leaders presenting at industry and trade conferences
- Speech writing for professionals speaking at conferences and industry events
- Creating keynote presentations for professional speakers
- Speech writing for educational leaders at primary, secondary and tertiary levels
- Creating presentations delivered at fundraising and charity events
- Speech writing for government ministers and department leaders
- Writing speeches and presentations for non-government organisations (NGOs).
We have provided speech writing services to leaders across Australia — from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, to Darwin, Adelaide and Perth.
Have an important speech or presentation you need to deliver, but don’t know where to begin?
Contact us on 1300 731 955 for a confidential, no-obligation consultation to discuss your goals for your next speech or presentation.