Michael Gladkoff, keynote speaker and trainer, delivers engaging keynote presentations on the art of persuasive writing and speaking. In his Speech Power keynote and training course, you’ll discover how persuasive writing and speaking have changed the world for the better – and how they can change our lives and organisations. As a keynote speaker and trainer, Michael unveils the ‘secret’ techniques used in historic and current speeches that have enabled speakers to influence and inspire audiences through the ages.
As a keynote speaker and trainer, Michael’s will show you how to:
- Persuade your audiences using proven techniques used by prominent leaders
- Create your speech in presentation in less time
- Use ancient techniques used by many of today’s most admired speakers to influence and create a lasting impression.
- Leverage your words to be remembered and get more media attention
- Take the frustration and confusion out of preparing a speech or presentation
- Employ time-tested techniques to influence listeners and make a lasting impression
- Open and conclude your speeches and presentations with maximum impact
- Include humour without needing to be a comedian.
Contact Speech Power for a confidential, no-obligation consultation to discuss your goals and how Michael delivers valuable and applicable insights as a keynote speaker and trainer.